Friday, October 28, 2011

What I've been pinning friday - {Blogtoberfest Day 28}

Only 3 days to go before blogtoberfest is over for another year! How has you're day been? Mine, meh, ground hog day but hopefully that is soon to change! I got confirmation of my portfolio session next Wednesday @ 10.30, OMG I'm freaking out a little but excited a lot! It's raining here right now and looks like it will be a wet (long) weekend. What are you plans? Me, I will bet gathering 6 of my best pieces for Wednesday, hopfully going to the craft show on this weekend at Caulfield racecourse, and getting a couple tutorials finished! So a rather crafty long weekend.

Now without further adieu here is what I've been pinning...

{source}
{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}


{source unknown}



1 comment:

  1. I kinda love the advent tins. I still have to finish my little stockings from last year. Oh and the tree skirt. Whoops. I really did mean to start in July!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com