Sunday, October 9, 2011

Too Tired - {blogtoberfest day 9}

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I have been busy sewing and didn't even turn the computer on! I did however 'try' to blog from my itouch but for some reason beyond myself it wouldn't send! Bloody technology!

Today I went with the fam to the new IKEA in Springvale, boy that place is HUGE!!! Not sure if I will bother going there again, I think I'll stick to good old richmond! Oh and remind me NEVER to take a 4 year old with us, it was ridiculous.

I did however pick up some fabric and more jars to accomodate my many buttons! I now have a jar for blue, pink, white, green and red all in their own jars, yum!

I'm going to leave it there for now, am to tired to be crafty or witty.

Till next time, keep crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com