Friday, November 4, 2011

What I've been pinning Friday and more...

What's up?!? I've been a little lackadaisical (don't you just love that word!) these past few days, I think I needed a wee blog break after blogtoberfest, but I will not let this blog fall by the wayside as I've done in the past, oh no!

This week (wed) I did my folio presentation for the course I want to get into next year, not trying to get my hopes up but am a little excited!!! Not sure when I'll find out, there was something said about Nov 15th but still not 100% sure. Just keep you're fingies and toes crossed for me!

I've also been doing some crafty purchasing for myself over the good old interwebs, which I hope to get next week, what did you buy I hear you ask, well...

From Four Frogs on a Log
From Four Frogs on a log
From Four Frogs on a Log
The first thing is the clover stack and store bobbin carrier, its a handy little thing and it bounces hehe.

The Rasant thread I am trying for the first time, getting a black and white, I'm a gutterman girl, always have
been but I've been hearing good things about rasant it's supposed to be as good as or even better than gutterman and also fair bit cheaper too! Will let you know how I go.

The third thing form four frogs on a log is a bodkin, used to thread elastics, ribbons etc easily around casings.

From Fabriclove
Gorgeous deer pattern by Melly and Me, I can't wait to get her!!!!

From The Habby Goddess

From The Habby Goddess

From The Habby Goddess
These three are going to start my new obsession, rubber stamp making! Have a guess at what my first stamp is going to be....give you a hint...starts with C ;)

So my postie is going to be busy next week!

Have you made any crafty purchases this week, if so I would love love love to take a squiz!

Now to what I've been pinning this week..

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}
{source}
{source}

Till next time....Keep Crafting xx


2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I'm thinking about buying that same bobbin storage thingy. Do you still love it after having used it for awhile? It looks too good to be true LOL I found you through The Blogging Library :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GKJ

    Yep I still use it and love it, very much worth purchasing one.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Gem

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com