Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Days...


Well yesterday was the first day of the rest of my life! I started at RMIT yesterday morning, and what a long day it was! Up at 6.30 (which is way way way way before I usually get up), out the door and on the road by 7.30. I got there with about 5 minutes to spare (I started at 9am, yes it took an hr and a half to get from Lilydale to Brunswick!). Had an hr lecture then 3 hours of drawing, some lunch and then off to an tut in the arvo, got to leave early which I was grateful for as I was so darn tired! I could have happily curled up in the back sleep for a wee nap but no I had to drive home, waaaahhhh. Today I've got a day off (to recover) then back to it tomorrow, which is going to be one hell of a long day! 8.30am start and a 6.30pm finish. Thankfully it's only for four weeks until my most hated of subject, OHS finishes. I was so buggered when I got home I crashed for a few hours, couldn't keep the peepers open 1 minute longer!

Here's a pic of the 'quad' I took yesterday, which is useful as I missed the #febphotoaday challenge (10am).


Here's yesterday's #febphotoaday also... (dinner)


Please excuse the quality of the image, it was getting dark. For those playing at home it was a delish pork roast.

Till next time....



2 comments:

  1. Hi Gem, nice blog! I'm soooo envious - I've had to defer for the year and I miss the place like crazy. Perhaps we'll be in a class together NEXT year.
    Cheers, Penny XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny! Would be great if we were in classes next year! I've been away the last week with illness so am missing the place!

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      xg

      Delete

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com