Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What's on my ipod - {Blogtoberfest Day 2}

I've recently rediscovered my love of music. In high school I used to do a lot of singing and hung around bandies and loved it. I really enjoyed music and having it around me. As I grew up it seems, a I guess a lot of things from childhood do, to have taken a back seat. But no more!

I've actually being buying albums!

Here's what's on my playlist...

{source}

{source}
{source}

{source}


{source}
Some newies and some old school! I'm also freaking excited, I'm going to see P!NK when she tours in Oz next year! I'm almost wetting myself in excitement!

What's on your play list?

TNT...


1 comment:

  1. Great combo! My latest purchases have been the latest from Lisa Mitchell, Marta Wainwright, Cat Power and Antony & The Johnsons.
    Thank you for sharing such wonderful things as part of Blogtoberfest12.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com